Director Of Human Resources & Administration – Baboucarr Foon
A season administrator with wealth of knowledge in Public Administration over a span of 25 years, both with the Government of the Gambia and the Public Enterprise. Served on the Boards of Directors of Gambia Civil Aviation Authority and Gambia Ports Authority as representative of the Permanent Secretary.
(1). CAREER HISTORY
Social Security and Housing Finance Corporation
– Director of Human Resources and Administration, 2011 to Present
– Appointed as Administrative Manager in 2002
– Appointed as Assistant Secretary in 1990 and left in 2002 as Deputy Permanent Secretary
(2). EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND
– Post Graduate Diploma in Management, MIM, CYPRUS 1999 – 2000
– Bachelors of Arts, Political Science and History, King College, U.S.A.1983 – 1987
– GCE O’Level, Saint Augustine’s High School The Gambia, 1980
(3). DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMMES ATTENDED
– Participated in numerous high level courses, seminars and workshops and meetings.
(4). BILATERAL NEGOTIATIONS
Head of Delegation
Negotiation on Air transport Agreement between the Gambia and the Federal Republic of Germany – 1998.